ITIL® 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy
Gain hands-on experience to pass the ITIL 4 exam with the ITIL4 Digital and IT Strategy course and lab. The course and lab cover the digital strategy certification exam objectives and elevates the debate of ITIL principles to a strategic level among corporate and aspiring executives. With the ITIL certification course, students will learn a disciplined and flexible strategy to handle service management difficulties as well as how to maximize the value of their digital property in this course.
Here's what you will get
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan, and Improve and ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy are the two modules that make up ITIL Strategic Leader. The ITIL Strategic Leader certification is for those who work in IT leadership roles or who aspire to be leaders. You'll learn how to apply ITIL at a strategic level and how to use ITIL practices to develop a plan for your company. Those who complete both modules earn the ITIL SL accreditation.
13+ Lessons | 115+ Quizzes | 161+ Flashcards | 161+ Glossary of terms
30+ Pre Assessment Questions | 11+ Full Length Tests | 30+ Post Assessment Questions | 130+ Practice Test Questions
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Introduction
- About this guide
- ITIL practices
- The digital and IT strategy context
Lessons 2: Key concepts
- Digital, information, operational, and communication technology
- Digital organization
- Digital business
- Digital transformation
- Products and services
- Tiers of strategy
- Business models
- Operating models
- Strategy and the service value system
Lessons 3: What is the vision?
- Digital disruption
- Deciding on a balanced strategic focus
- Positioning tools for digital organizations
- Creating a vision
Lessons 4: Where are we now?
- Environmental analysis
- Opportunity analysis
- Digital readiness assessment
Lessons 5: Where do we want to be and how do we get there?
- Strategy planning
- Strategic approaches for digital organizations
- Strategy discussion and approval
Lessons 6: Take action!
- How strategies are implemented
- Coordinating strategy and strategic initiatives
- Leading digital transformation
- Strategy communication and implementation
Lessons 7: Did we get there?
- Key facts about measurement
- Measuring a strategy
- Instrumenting strategy
- Strategy review
Lessons 8: How do we keep the momentum going?
- Long-term momentum: Ensuring organizational vialibilty
- Short-term momentum: Parallel operation
Lessons 9: Digital leadership
- Digital mindset
- Relationship management
- Education and learning
- Evaluating emerging technology and industry trends
- Agile management techniques
- Defining and using strategic metrics
- Orchestrating diverse environment
- Operationalizing strategy
- Business and technology management skills
Lessons 10: Managing innovation and emerging technologies
- Managing innovation is a strategic capability
- Managing innovation is a mindset and culture
- Innovation or adoption
- Achieving a balanced approach to innovation
- Formal approach to innovation management
- Characteristics of organizations with an innovative culture
- Building a culture that supports innovation
- Approaches to innovation
- Evaluating and adopting emerging technology
Lessons 11: Managing strategic risk
- Risk management in digital organizations
- Organizing risk management
- Using risk management to evaluate opportunities
- Risk identification
- The risk register
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Risk triggers
- Risk posture: Balancing the risks and rewards of digital technology
- Risk treatment
- Achieving a risk-informed mindset and culture
Lessons 12: Structuring for digital business
- Structuring the organization
- Transitioning from traditional to new organizational structures
Lessons 13: Conclusion
Hands-on LAB Activities (Performance Labs)
- Understanding the Wardley's Strategy Cycle
- Discussing the Service Value System
What is the vision?
- Discussing Digital Disruption
- Understanding the Positioning Assessment Framework
- Discussing the Positioning tools for Digital Organizations
Where are we now?
- Describing PESTLE
- Discussing Environmental and Opportunity Analysis
- Discussing Digital Readiness Assessment
Where do we want to be and how do we get there?
- Understanding the Barrett Model (Part-I)
- Understanding the Barrett Model (Part-II)
- Analyzing Portfolio Optimization
- Discussing the Strategies for a Successful Digital Transformation
- Understanding Satir Change Model
Did we get there?
- Discussing the Measurement and Reporting Practice
- Understanding the Planning and Evaluation Model
- Illustrating the examples of objectives, indicators, and metrics at different levels of management
How do we keep the momentum going?
- Discussing the Implementation of Strategy in Different Sectors
- Understanding the Cynefin Framework
- Discussing Digital Leadership
Managing innovation and emerging technologies
- Recognizing the Technology Adoption Lifecycle
- Discussing the Formal Approach to Innovation Management
Managing strategic risk
- Discussing the Types of Risks
- Identifying the Different Types of Risks
Structuring for digital business
- Understanding the Types of IT Service Providers
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management OR
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
Multiple choice questions and case study
The exam contains 30 questions.
- While buying the initial exam simply make sure to add the Take2 re-sit option for the exam of your choice in your Shopping cart during the checkout process. It costs £81.00 ($106.74).
- In case you forgot to purchase Take2, you have nothing to worry about! Just remember to add it for the exam of your choice through your PeopleCert Candidate Profile, up to 15 minutes before sitting the exam.
- You have up to 6 months to prepare and take your re-sit exam from the date of your initial exam.