Certificate in Product Ownership Analysis (IIBA-CPOA)
Get certified by the leading authority in business analysis, IIBA with the course Certificate in Product Ownership Analysis (IIBA-CPOA). The course is the IIBA Guide to Product Ownership Analysis, which assists teams to create and deliver exceptional products and services, for their customers and stakeholders, with proven practices cultivated from Traditional Product Ownership, Agile business analysis, Product management, and so on. The course is a complete learning package to make you prepare for IIBA-CPOA certification with the IIBA-CPOA test prep.
Here's what you will get
The IIBA®-CPOA Product Ownership Analysis certification recognizes the integration of Business Analysis and Product Ownership with an Agile mindset to maximizing value. The certification in Product Ownership Analysis is useful for The Product Owner, Proxy Product Owner, and Product team practitioners.
6+ Lessons | 144+ Exercises | 50+ Quizzes | 68+ Flashcards | 68+ Glossary of terms
50+ Pre Assessment Questions | 50+ Post Assessment Questions |
Need guidance and support? Click here to check our Instructor Led Course.
Here's what you will learnDownload Course Outline
Lessons 1: Purpose of this document
- The IIBA Guide to Product Ownership Analysis
- Who Should Use This Guide?
- POA Personas
Lessons 2: Evolving Product Ownership to POA
- Product Development
- Product Owners Using Agile
- Product Ownership Analysis
- The Product Owner Role and POA
- Product Ownership Analysis Framework
- Value of the POA Framework
Lessons 3: Understanding Product Ownership Analysis
- Integrating Business Analysis and Product Ownership
- Integrating Agile Business Analysis and POA
Lessons 4: Agile Product Management
- How Organizations Manage Products
- Product Lifecycle
- POA and Agile Planning Horizons
Lessons 5: The POA Framework
- Apply Foundational Concepts
- Cultivate Customer Intimacy
- Engage the Whole Team
- Make an Impact
- Deliver Often
- Learn Fast
- Obsess About Value
Lessons 6: POA Techniques
- Backlog Refinement
- Business Cases
- Collaborative Games
- Customer Journey Map
- Decision Modeling and Analysis
- Definition Concepts (Ready, Delivery, and Done)
- Empathy Map
- Focus Groups
- Human-Centered Design for Products
- Job Stories
- Kano Analysis
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Minimal Viable Product
- Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
- Problem Definition and Analysis
- Product Backlog Management
- Product-Market Fit
- Product Roadmap
- Real Options
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Stakeholder Lists and Maps
- Story Mapping
- Value Modeling
- Value Proposition Canvas
- Value Stream Mapping
Although there are no prerequisites for the specialized certifications, we highly recommend business analysis experience and some experience working in the specialized area.
$400 USD ($250USD for member, $400USD for non-member, and $225USD for corporate member)
The exam contains 60 questions.
IIBA does not provide scores or scoring percentages for any of the certification exams.
You must wait for IIBA to receive your exam result from the testing provider and upload it to your IIBA profile before you can pay and schedule your rewrite exam. This may take up to 24 hours from your exam day. As soon as your score is uploaded into your IIBA profile account, you will receive an e-mail from IIBA instructing you on your next steps to pay the exam rewrite fee and to schedule your rewrite of the exam. To schedule your rewrite, you are required to pay the rewrite fee to IIBA first.